 Robotics / Handy Board / 2859
Re: hbtest errors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Sun, 19 Oct 1997 04:31:34 GMT

John ( and everyone else )

( Shameless Newbie Introduction follows...)  I've just joined this list,
and have barely finished constructing my first two handy-boards v1.2.
Kudo's to Fred on a fine product.

John... yours is the first message I've seen on this list, and I
understand you have conquered the dowloading of pcode_hb.s19 for the
first time!  I have been trying several combinations of cables, bauds,
bits, and everything, and niether of my hb's will accept the code from
DLM. DLM simply hangs without generating a byte!

Please help!

Craig Maynard

http://www.nucleus.com/~cybug