 Off-Topic / Geek / 952
Re: Passed last exam - call me MCSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 01:26:00 GMT

Larry Pieniazek <lar@voyager.net> wrote:

Where in Michigan?

Company is headquartered in Wilton CT, our division is in Burlington
MA... so in answer to the question "where in Michigan?", where is your
house? When not on projects, you work from home.

I like the working from home bit, but as I pointed out in my email; I
just don't have the skills required. Oh, well.

Fred.