 Off-Topic / Geek / 951
Re: Passed last exam - call me MCSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 00:52:55 GMT

rederick Paepke wrote:
What are you looking for?

Looking for people with good development or architectural skills.
Knowledge of Java a must. Knowledge of distributed system technologies
such as RMI, COM, CORBA (preferred) highly desirable. Ability to work in
highly unstructured, self directed situations highly desirable. Good
people skills, ability to balance multiple projects, ability to identify
opportunities for additional selling, and good presentation skills are
all highly helpful.

Must be OK with 60-80%+ travel. Not for everyone!

Where in Michigan?

Company is headquartered in Wilton CT, our division is in Burlington
MA... so in answer to the question "where in Michigan?", where is your
house? When not on projects, you work from home.

www.tsisoft.com and www.novera.com for more info.