 Off-Topic / Geek / 910
Re: Passed last exam - call me MCSE
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Fri, 24 Dec 1999 00:27:09 GMT

Asher Kobin <asherk@pobox.com> wrote:
Wondering when my "Welcome to the Dark Side" membership packet will
come.  I hear I should get an autographed picture of Satan, err,
Bill Gates I mean, himself.  ;)

Welcome to the dark side.  Send me your resume ;)

--
Asher Kobin
Microsoft

Hrmmm, when I whip it into shape, I will.  :)

Makes me wonder .... maybe we need .off-topic.job-networking ? ;D

--
The parts you want and nothing else?
http://www.guarded-inn.com/bricks/