  Search Results: fred
 Results 1201 – 1220 of 1884.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Could someone get Fred Phelps to shut the heck up?

(...) What a touching and personal moment, and how sad. LEGO as a symbol of childhood (and, by extension, of innocence) becomes all the more poignant when discussed in context of war. Regardless of one's views on the war in Iraq, the loss of a (...) (19 years ago, 3-Nov-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

fred
(score: 1.004)

  Re: BrickFest Draft

(...) Fred Meyer stores are having a Buy 2, get 1 free sale this week. I am thinking of picking up 2 or 3 of these sets on Wednesday. If you are interested, and don't mind not having the box (I'll probably be deboxing them for packing), I'd be happy (...) (18 years ago, 22-Aug-06, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

fred
(score: 1.004)

  16 digital outputs as Fred suggested

Hi guys, I needed 16 digital outputs for my handyboard, so I put up a very simple expansion board the way Fred suggested in his handboard FAQ: I connected two more hc374 with their d-inputs to LCD-display's data bus (d0 - d7). Then I connected the (...) (26 years ago, 12-Apr-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Which system is used for lugnet forum

(...) You could, but soon we'll have our new version of Sarcasm Server 2000 out soon, and then you'll be able to connect remotely via Internet Explorer 5 and receive all the streaming sarcasm you'd like. (...) You're in luck! Our new Bob comes with (...) (25 years ago, 12-Jan-00, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Reset & running Main ( )

Fred, Thanks for the very prompt response. Your responses to queries on this board continue to provide very useful insights. With respect to your response #1, it is helpful to know that "list files" does not actually read the Handy Board and is (...) (23 years ago, 30-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Handyboard serial interface

Hi Fred: Thank you for returning my call. The problem I am having is with the serial interface. The green light is not coming on when it is connected to the computer. I tried to jiggle it to see if there was a loose connection, and I found that (...) (28 years ago, 22-Jul-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Bootstrap Mode, Problem

Fred, Thank you very much for your response, I was able to complete the first step succesfully(1). However Step 2 does not complete succesfully the Red Led goes off and the green led stays on. Here is how my cables are configured when I hooked up my (...) (28 years ago, 24-Oct-96, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Re[2]: phone cord length

Sorry Fred, but I must respectfully disagree..... Fred G. Martin wrote: (snip) (...) Actually it is phone cords which are the crossover type. Use of a patch- cord tester confirms this. I am not familiar with any RJ11 network cables, but I know that (...) (28 years ago, 7-Mar-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  IC compatibility with PowerBook 520

Fred, Your suggestion worked. Appletalk WAS on and inactivating it solved the problem. Thanks a lot. Sincerely, Yoni Garbourg << To succeed, Atificial Intelligence needs 1.7 Einsteins, two Maxwells, five Faradays, and .3 Manhattan Projects." >> (...) (27 years ago, 26-Apr-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: my fire-fighting robot

Hi Fred, I saw your LEGO robot picture that you put up. I am interrested on track threads on the robot. Could you tell how to get a hand on ones ? I do no think they are LEGO parts, are they ? They seem to be quite long as well. Thank you, -Pandit (...) (27 years ago, 13-May-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Board synch problem

Fred et.al.: Success! DLM, DL, and the others just wouldn't work for any of my hardware, but a colleague wrote a shareware application ( LOADHC11.EXE ) expressly to load bootstrap 256 byte loader program into page zero of internal RAM , including (...) (27 years ago, 20-Oct-97, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Update on the expansion board.

Fred, I was wondering how the beta test of the handy board is going. Is the board a double sided board or a multilayered board? When will you be posting the artwork, I am interested in trying to make one? Thanks and keep up the good work. Bill James (...) (26 years ago, 28-Jul-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  RE: The HandyBoard Mailing List

Unless Fred knows any different and 2 days is an accurate time I would suggest changing your ISP as I have always received the mailing list copy of any messages that I have sent within 30 minutes of being sent. Also a news group would require this (...) (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  parts

Fred, Is there a store that sell all the parts for the HB (I mean in one package)? joema (26 years ago, 13-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  Re: Fred-Meyer Buy 1 Get 1 1/2 price sale

Time to stock up on LEGO... Thanks for the heads up Sarah. - Irving Perhaps a Princess... wrote in message <363887ea.94131226@2...63.236>... (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.us.wa.sea)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  HD LCD problems

Hi FThompson, Fred and other, I encountered some problem in the downloading. I was successfully able to download the p_code into the HD. However, When the instruction proned me to reset the board,it always appears on the LCD without any lettering (...) (26 years ago, 16-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  CHARGER BOARD PROBLEM(URGENT)

hI FRed, anothony and others, I just plug in the RJ11 in the HD and charger board. It supposed that the red LED on the charger board should light up. It failed to light up. When I plug in the adaptor onto the charger board, the red LED light up but (...) (26 years ago, 25-Dec-98, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  cant control motor speed

dear fred and readers my motors is 30V. i am using the external batteries as instructed on the website. but i cant control the motor speed using the command: motor(0,...) i then remove the external batts and supply power to the other power pts(top (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  IC

Dear Mr Fred Martin/friends, Thank you for giving the site of the new library files.We started IC properly today.It gave NO 'synchronizing with board' errors. We input 1 + 2; and it gave the proper result.However when 123 * 2; was entered at the C> (...) (26 years ago, 19-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

  ROVER

Dear Mr Fred Martin/friends, We have run into some strange problems.Whenever we download the pcode_hb.s19 to the handy board using dl.exe we first get it is loading bootstrap program then the pcode.It shows the loading by a series of dots and (...) (26 years ago, 21-Jan-99, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

fred
(score: 1.003)

More:  Next Page >>