 Robotics / Handy Board / 5098
5097  |  5099
Subject:
cant control motor speed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.handyboard
Date:
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 16:59:38 GMT

dear fred and readers

my motors is 30V.
i am using the external batteries as instructed on the website. but i
cant control the motor speed using the command: motor(0,...)  i then
remove the external batts and supply power to the other power pts(top
left hand corner of the board).
i noticed as i increase the voltage supply, my motor then turns faster.
however is there a way to controlthe motor spd by program instead of
inceasing the voltage supply. and which motor ports should i use, the
external ports or the pts on the top left hand corner?

plese reply to me soon
thank u.