  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 521 – 540 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: to Minifig or not to Minifig ? (was: Star Wars fixes)

(...) Yes. By my definition. To each his own. (25 years ago, 8-May-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Qui-Gon character translated to minifig...

(...) What, red wolfshead on .... purple was it? or was it black on scarlet? I can't quite seem to remember the colors. I _do_ remember that Manetheren red was in there. Now, for Rand... Tall: use the oldstyle legs, and put one or two 1*2 plates in (...) (26 years ago, 3-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Official and Unofficial theme categories

(...) Well, I just remembered that you'd saved me from opening a huge can of worms. :) To be more accurate, I wanted to categorize the sets based on color scheme, and it probably wasn't super-clear that I was considering breaking up the "Classic (...) (26 years ago, 11-Jan-99, to lugnet.admin.database)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: LEGO Competition? Nah.

Jeff Johnston wrote in message <369B9CFD.E4607AE6@m...ne.net>... :In any case, I happened across the Mega Bloks Viking Ship while poking :about, and despite the incredibly cheap price tag (~$8 for 350+ pieces) :I just couldn't bring myself to buy (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs

(...) Perhaps the actors do have some rights concerning their likeness. But that is a moot point. Lucas holds the rights to the characters themselves, and any Lego representation is not going to actually _look_ like the actor. Like TLG would do (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Complete-ism (was Re: 5600 (Radio Control Racer))

(...) Okay, be impressed: I have currently the following (sub)themes completed: Blacktron 2, Exploriens, Futuron, Ice Planet, RoboForce, UFO, Insectoids, M:Tron, Space Police 1 + 2, Spyrius. And I am 1 set away from complete Unitron (working on that (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Town Jr.

Dear Lego (and Assorted Lugnetters who are more likely to be the ones listening in) WARNING: All this has probably been said before but I'm feeling aggrieved. I want to have a good old rant to get this off my chest. Basically it's a Town Jr. Rant (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.dear-lego)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: L3P and the LDAO Minifig Modeller

(...) But I thought that ldlite had a switch to output that in normal dat format. I would think that LDAO would do something similar, unless, no... you think it may be a bug in LDAO? :-) -- Terry K -- (26 years ago, 10-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  LEGO Competition? Nah.

Well, I'm home from work taking care of my sick gf, (I don't get sick, so I figure I might as well use those sick days for /something/), so you all get the benefit of some ramblings from my diseased mind. On the way home from the clinic, we passed a (...) (26 years ago, 12-Jan-99, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Production runs (was Re: Blasters for SW minifigs)

(...) In my mind, 'minifig scale' means 'selective compression', so a minifig-scale Death Star would have about 3 decks, simply stacked on top of each other, not arranged concentrically (which I assume the real Death Star was): Deck 1: Tractor Beam (...) (26 years ago, 25-Feb-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Thoughts on SW Minifigs

(...) are only two (...) I doubt any of the actors have that kind of control with Lucas. The big factor is discerning which character it is, not which actor. General character appearance attributes, which is all that we're dealing with here, such as (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Fun with hoses continued

(...) Try 9326p52.dat Minifig Torso New with BTI Pattern. Has to be one of the most usefull patterned parts of all. -John Van (26 years ago, 1-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Thoughts on SW Minifigs

OK, the first wave of sets features the following minifigs: 3 versions of Luke Skywalker Obi-wan Kenobi R2-D2 R2-something else (apparently) Darth Vader Speeder Bike Troopers (what are they called?) Rebel Tech from Yavin base (with the Castle face) (...) (26 years ago, 13-Jan-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Bulk brick and misc. element sale

Hi! I'd like to sell the following bulk bricks and misc. elements as a lot.  I'd rather not break it up...  This is a straight sale, not an auction per se.  All bricks and elements are in excellent condition and have not been played with, unless (...) (26 years ago, 14-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Leia minifig speculation

I was looking through the clip art supplied with Lego Loco yesterday and noticed that there is a female minifig with brown hair that has two buns on the side. Could this be a preview of the Leia minifig hair? Supporting this theaory is that a gray (...) (26 years ago, 31-Mar-99, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  (canceled)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Bulk brick and misc. element sale -- UPDATE

Hi! Here's the latest bid on my bulk brick and misc. element sale -- $36. I've also added a few new items in the misc. category (can be found near the end of this message marked by NEW designation).  The original message is also here as well... I'd (...) (26 years ago, 15-Jan-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  Re: Okay... I'm lost here.

(...) This should probably go into the faq. It's smaller than minifig-scale. (1) Browse the thread that started at (2 URLs) for some excellent Star Wars models. Also, see the recent postings to lugnet.cad.dat. Cheers, - jsproat 1. Bigger than (...) (26 years ago, 26-Jan-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

  ldao 2.0.1 runtime error

Hi, I keep getting a runtime error '13' (type mismatch) whenever I use the modeler, minifig modeler or editor in ldao 2.0.1. Can anybody help me. PS: the previous version of ldao (1.4.5 I think) worked fine (26 years ago, 22-Jan-99, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 0.882)

More:  Next Page >>