 FAQ / 30
Re: Okay... I'm lost here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.faq, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Jan 1999 19:32:12 GMT

Mark Tarrabain wrote:
I thought that "Minifig scale" referred to fitting the smaller
characters... (you know, the ones with no knees).  Now I'm seeing the
term "Microfig scale", and wondering what in the world???

This should probably go into the faq.

It's smaller than minifig-scale.  (1)  Browse the thread that started at
http://www.lugnet.com/news/display.cgi?lugnet.build:601

Check http://pw1.netcom.com/~bnrnl/lego/starwars/swlego.html for some
excellent Star Wars models.  Also, see the recent postings to
lugnet.cad.dat.

Cheers,
- jsproat

1.  Bigger than nanofig-scale.  A heckuva lot bigger than
picofig-scale.  Femptofig-scale would be, well, off the scale. (2)
2.  Which reminds me, I have some kilofig-scale nanotech devices lying
around here somewhere...

--
If this is paradise, I wish I had a lawnmower.

Jeremy H. Sproat - jsproat@geocities.com