 General / 2278
Re: Okay... I'm lost here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 23:04:40 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
I wasn't aware of them.  I thought usage of "microfig" (as well as "minifig")
is pretty much unofficial.  Has "microfig" been used in Lego marketing
already?

No, it's a fan-based term.

It's my understanding that physical scale is variable and up to the modeller.
Which works in my favor, 'cause microfig-scale is getting to be too big for
some of my models.  I'm serisouly thinking of terming my larger-scale
starships "nanofig-scale".  :-,

http://nt1.pncl.co.uk/huw/common/view.asp?Image=1298-1.jpg&DB=qrypromotional&P
ath=http://www.pncl.co.uk/~huw/lego/psd/&Format=promotional
Those are also good examples of microfig-scale.

Well, compared with the Star Wars models they are huge so what is
micro-fig scale?

Well, I've got some Modulex LEGO pieces from 1963 which are 1/3 smaller
These, I would *love* to see!  :-,

Cheers,

Well, I only have a few basic bricks at the moment so I can't build
much.

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170