 General / 2270
Re: Okay... I'm lost here.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 13:50:33 GMT

Sproaticus wrote:
Check http://pw1.netcom.com/~bnrnl/lego/starwars/swlego.html for some
excellent Star Wars models.  Also, see the recent postings to
lugnet.cad.dat.

If they are micro-fig scale then what are the small non-minifig promo
polybags then?  Do I have to invent the term milli-fig scale?

Millifig scale proposal:

Uses a 2x2x1 45 degree slope piece as a window
Uses the inverted piece as part of a boat hull.

Goto Huw's promo site and look at the 1298 ? Advent Calendar which has
the widest range of the models I'm thinking of.  Also at the site choose
the Polybag catagory which has a wide selection.  I always thought this
was microfig scale - I was obviously wrong.

1.  Bigger than nanofig-scale.  A heckuva lot bigger than
picofig-scale.  Femptofig-scale would be, well, off the scale.

Well, I've got some Modulex LEGO pieces from 1963 which are 1/3 smaller
then normal pieces and come in a variety of colours.  I wonder what
scale these are?

--
Carbon 60
ICQ # 5643170