 General / 2269
2268  |  2270
Subject:
TLG == Lego ? "Yes" : "No"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 06:13:11 GMT

Folks,

What is the difference between the Lego Group (TLG) and Lego as a company?
The latter (I assume) manufactures Lego products, while the former sounds like
an investment group.  TLG seems to hold all the copyrights, etc.

Isn't Lego privately owned?  Is it, then, privately traded?  Are TLG and Lego
one and the same?

This question is going to keep me awake all night.  :-P

Cheers,
- jsproat