 General / 2290
Re: TLG == Lego ? "Yes" : "No"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 14:58:18 GMT

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 19:30:09 GMT, lehman@javanet.com (Todd Lehman)
wrote:

p.s.  I think Shell is also officially the Shell Group of companies.

Spend some time at the Shell website -- it's a very weird experience.
They don't even pretend to present an image of a single operating
corporation (like TLG does).  Apparently, there are *hundreds* of Shell
companies.  Many of them are shell companies--inactive corporations
which are waiting around, just in case they become useful someday.

Steve