 General / 2291
Re: Need help deciding: 8480 or 8880 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 15:26:09 GMT

Since I have both, I would say that the 8480 is better part-wise.  Many more
gears than the 8880, and the 8480 also has 2 motors.

HOWEVER, if you have the choice right now, get the 8880 ... the supplies are
dwindling fast (especially for an unopened one).  And you might find a deal on
the 8480 somewhere ...

Kevin Bracey wrote:

In message <36b552e1.6262044@lugnet.com>