 General / 2284
Re: Need help deciding: 8480 or 8880 ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 07:10:13 GMT

On Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:30:34 GMT, Laurentino Martins <lau@mail.telepac.pt>
wrote:

If you had the chance to buy a 8480 Space Shuttle or a 8880 Super Car
for approximately the same amount of money, what would you choose? And
why?

I can't buy both, so I have to decide soon.

8880.  Snap it up now.  Those are getting pretty scarce.
8480 is still available at times, but the 8880 is just about gone.

-- Terry K --