 General / 2274
Re: TLG == Lego ? "Yes" : "No"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 31 Jan 1999 21:22:56 GMT

I suspected as much.  Is TLG, then, the family-owned comany that KKK (1) • runs,
or does TLG own that company?
1.  What a horrible acronym!  At least, for those familiar with the • American
cult labelled such.

I agree.  For what does the acronym stand?

--
Steven | svore at mindspring .com | kf4fbk | TC++MS++#15LS+M+HalYB64m