  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 281 – 300 of about 17000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Website

> I noticed that your blue navigation bar at the top of the screen > seemed to be partially obscured - that is, the text is resting > directly on the images below (the lugnet background image) > It just looks a little out of place. Hmm. (...) (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.build, lugnet.publish)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

Bram Lambrecht wrote in message <19981201.214731.509...no.com>... (...) Heh! that's a cool idea, why didn't I think of that before? Tim (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

(...) I'm blown away by the speeder bikes and the snow speeder. Can't wait to get these! The landspeeder looks pretty small but at least it's 6 wide and not 4 wide. :) I wonder if there's room for Threepio and Artoo in the back? (...) I'm pretty (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Thoughts on 1999 sets

Wow. wowwowowow. The Star Wars sets look really good, I think. The snow speeder is great. You know, those Insectiod 4x4 half-domes are starting to look a lot like Star Destroyer shield generators, don'tcha know. The speed bike set is a fantastic (...) (26 years ago, 31-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) my (...) Hmnm, I might bring some lego to work on monday. Tim (26 years ago, 3-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Review Lunar Lander

Lunar Lander (err, I'll get the number later oops) Theme: Space Port Pieces Count: 34(I Think) Price at Target: $3.99 Scale: Must have, very good, good, fair, poor Rating: Very Good Decorated Elements: Computer Console Octagonal Sticker Thingy (...) (26 years ago, 22-Dec-98, to lugnet.reviews)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Thousands of elements auction - update

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition to the bidders via email. I am offering the elements listed (...) (26 years ago, 2-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: GTG In Denver!

BTW I'll see If I have the mentioned minifig..What were you looking for Larry (I may have some green plates..I'll check tonight). (...) -- Technical Support requests should be sent to support@opendisc.com Joe Greene Technical Support OpenDisc (...) (26 years ago, 16-Nov-98, to lugnet.loc.us.co.den)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  FOR SALE------Sets, minifigs, and misc items

Hello. I am listing a bunch of sets and pieces for sale or possibly trade. Most of the items are from the wild west system, but there are also some Witch's Magic Manor pieces and Technic sets. Price is for each item. Discounts may be given for large (...) (26 years ago, 28-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) A couple of months ago I found a red 1x6 by the bank across the street from where I work . Other finds include a yellow 2x2 and a 1x2, red I think. They are all in terrible condition. I keep them so I can make damaged things for repair crews (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

I'm (oh, I was) very lucky about finding Lego stuff. They were all found in very different sites, mainly at numerous beaches near places which we had been gone for summer holidays with my family. Here is the list: 1 2x4 yellow plate 1 10x20 Green (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  FS: vehicle sets, new condition

Dear LEGO Vehicle enthusiast, Ron Eaton and I, Eric McCarthy, have finished splitting up some Dacta community vehicle sets and are ready to sell some of them. We have adjusted the prices from the suggested prices posted earlier, based on expected (...) (26 years ago, 4-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Non FOTW

I finally broke down and bought a Wal-Mart copy of the LEGO Island game. Can't run it on my Mac (yet), but I really wanted to get the Infomaniac, and I will be able to use the game or give it as a gift...someday. But when I opened it, NO MINIFIG! (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Non FOTW

(...) Well, all I know is the one I bought does not have a sticker, but it DOES say "Double Bonus! Infomaniac Minifigure Inside, PLUS Join the LEGO club." I'd say that means there was supposed to be a minifig in there, sticker or no sticker. Rob (26 years ago, 30-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.889)

  Re: Thousands of Elements auction - still good prices

Greetings: This is an update for an auction of thousands of bricks and other elements. The auction is thus titled "Thousands of Elements Auction." This announcement and auction updates will go to rec.toys.lego and lugnet.market.auction in addition (...) (26 years ago, 5-Nov-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) I found a castle sword at a hotel floor once. Is there anybody that found Lego also? Paulo (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Found Lego Re: Minifig trip to Carlsbad?

(...) A pentacycle. ;) (...) (26 years ago, 2-Dec-98, to lugnet.general)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Using the 2x4x4 cylinder piece as a canopy

Fredrik Glöckner wrote in message ... (...) Fred, This is really neat. I can't tell from the raytraces, but is there a gap at the top of the canopy? It's interesting, Fred posted last week about a minifig scale bucket loader from Technic, and now (...) (26 years ago, 9-Nov-98, to lugnet.build)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Re: Scans Ready: Star Wars, Rock Raiders, and other 1999 sets.

(...) I think most people agree these are clearly precursors to LC, so I would go with yes. Another question along the same line... do you have to buy Lego LOCO to be 9V complete? It comes with a small (non powered) handcar set. This set is clearly (...) (26 years ago, 6-Nov-98, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

  Piece sorting methods

(...) Hmmm... I guess it is about time to go through a Great Re-Org. So soon after a Great Purge of our assembled sets, too. I was thinking a scheme that almost parallels the LDraw naming scheme: e.g. bricks, bricks with studs not on top and (...) (26 years ago, 15-Dec-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

minifig
(score: 0.888)

More:  Next Page >>