  Search Results: ethnic minifig
 Results 1481 – 1500 of about 17000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

(...) skeptical. (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  head for minifig self-portrait?

Hey all, I'd like to do a minifig self-portrait one of these days, but I'm in need of a head that has glasses (not sunglasses) but no facial hair. I know that some of the divers heads fit this description, but they have a microphone to get rid of. (...) (24 years ago, 26-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.minifigs)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Star Wars Minifig Chess Set

Hey, I just finished a Star Wars minifig chess set. You can check it out at: (URL) comments or other recommendations on the figs used? Tom (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.starwars)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: WTB: Blue Minifig Dress Skirts 2x2x2 Extreme Slopes!

I found a green minifig dress skirt slope at Legoland building table once. So they do exist, but then again Legoland makes lots of parts in colors that were never available. Steve (...) (23 years ago, 25-Dec-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Small Black Minifig Plume Needed

Hi, I'm looking for a small black minifig plume to complete a set. I haven't seen any on BrickLink in quite awhile. Here is a picture of the part. (URL) email me at jbrink1@purdue.edu if you have this part and are interested in selling it. Thanks! (...) (22 years ago, 25-Nov-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Part 2495, Minifig Hand Truck

Has anyone heard anything new about the minifig Hand Truck, part number 2495 (URL) ? Last thing I've noticed is from two years ago, someone said "nope, not yet". I was just seeing if anyone was working on it. It's not in the parts tracker, but that (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  LAFD, NYPD minifig-scale models

I've just uploaded photos of two new minifig-scale rescue vehicle replicas. On both vehicles, I have bricks going in almost all directions (upside down, sideways). Both also have 1/2 brick offsets with the cab of the trucks 6-wide and the body (...) (18 years ago, 5-Sep-06, to lugnet.town, FTX) !

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Custom Logo on Minifig

(...) If you want it right on an actual physical minifig, Tommy Armstrong can take care of that for you: (URL) sure how you'd go about doing it digitally, though. (17 years ago, 23-May-07, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  minifig arm

I'm working my way through the LEGO Software Power Tools book (I'm new to MLCAD) and I notice the minifig arms illustrated in the book are different than the ones I have available. The ones in the book are tapered nicely, while mine aren't, and they (...) (21 years ago, 26-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Minifig Box #2

Please add me to the list as well. Ahh, here is the real original. :) So, Tamy, incase my other request that I posted on the other Minifig Box 2 thread doesn't count, here's the correct request. Ryan (...) (25 years ago, 10-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.jambalaya)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Adventurers Minifigs

Hello Everyone! I was reading a few posts earlier about how difficult it is to mix and match Adventurers figures with other minifig parts and still recieve a cool looking character. I know how complicated this can be, but it can be done! If you are (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jul-00, to lugnet.adventurers)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Inventory for 3340

Anyone who wishes to may use the following inventory. Part numbers and descriptions are Peeron. ---...--- TWS Garrison tgarriso@math.purdue.edu (URL) for Set 3340: Star Wars #1 Note: this set includes no instructions, but does include three cards (...) (23 years ago, 15-Apr-01, to lugnet.db.inv)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  MOC Pod racer 1  [DAT]

Here's my second Pod racer. I tried to make this one as sleek as possible. Notice the pilot's prone position (if only mini-figs could tilt their heads back :) Please LMKWYT! --Bram 0 FILE pod2.dat 0 MPD Author: Bram Lambrecht 0 0 This .MPD was (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jul-99, to lugnet.cad.dat.models)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: New Parts Category? Sport?

(...) Gave it some more thought this weekend (while watching basketball and playing LEGO basketball, love the Streetball set). Taking a sampling of parts from the Soccer/Football line, some key parts are: Soccer Ball (URL) Stick (URL) Stand (URL) (...) (21 years ago, 19-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  17 UniQuE auctions and NEW items at my BL store !!!

Items I have for auction at ebaY (ending SOON!): (URL) minifig lot = Star Wars classic minifig lot = Castle minifig lot = castle weapons lot = Chess King promo 2586 MIB = Oasis Ambush 5938 MIB = Landspeeder 7110 MIB = Bandit Ambush 6024 MIB = LLCA (...) (21 years ago, 13-Dec-03, to lugnet.market.auction)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Exporting Minifig to Maya - edgy model

(...) Hey, that sounds like really good idea though. Wonder why it didn't even cross my mind. I guess I wasn't That eager to render that minifig, but now I am :) I could easyly use the low-res fig as a template. However, I can recall I've seen (...) (19 years ago, 30-Nov-05, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Adding to Catagory Group

(...) Sure. Right click on the treeview, and go to Parts Tree -> Tree Configuration. This opens a dialog box with all the treeview entries. Now just type in the name of the category, and the rule that matches it (to make a minifig category, enter (...) (15 years ago, 5-May-09, to lugnet.cad.mlcad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Female Ldraw Parts

I've looked both in offical and unoffical parts but I can't seem to find them. Does anyone know if these pieces have been made. 1 - Minifig Hair Female (Like in the 4561 set) 1 - Minifig Hair2 Female (Like the one princess lias used in the Falcon (...) (23 years ago, 12-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

Just picked up all the following from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater: (Pictures are at (URL) Wars ---...--- "Contains UNIQUE Mini Figure" (it sez 'ere): #3340 Star Wars #1 Darth Vader Darth Maul Palpatine #3341 Star Wars #2 Luke Skywalker (in black hood (...) (24 years ago, 31-May-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

  Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)

John Rudy <tjjohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message news:FvG9qG.CDu@lugnet.com... (...) Cavalry hat in brown, if that's wot you mean... (...) 1 grey cavalry hat in each set. Just Jono .oO (24 years ago, 1-Jun-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

minifig
(score: 1.015)

More:  Next Page >>