 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 4638
4637  |  4639
Subject:
minifig arm
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2003 22:36:38 GMT

I'm working my way through the LEGO Software Power Tools book (I'm new to
MLCAD) and I notice the minifig arms illustrated in the book are different than
the ones I have available. The ones in the book are tapered nicely, while mine
aren't, and they intersect with the torso. Are there different minifig arms
available? I looked for one of the elements in the most recent parts updates
and found it in my parts list, so I seem to have successfully downloaded the
"complete" updates.

Perhaps my questions will be answered when the parts tracker is available (I've
never used it). Right now it's asking for user ID/password. It's good to see
ldraw up, though.

Is there more than one minifig arm DAT available?

Thanks,
Amy