 General / 18635
Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Thu, 1 Jun 2000 12:08:31 GMT

John Rudy <tjjohn12@twcny.rr.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Jon D. Hayward writes:
Just picked up all the following from the LEGO Shop at Bluewater:

(Pictures are at
http://www.Geocities.com/JonDHayward/LegoMinifigPacks.html)

Star Wars
---------

SNIP!

"Mini Heroes Collection"

"Contains UNIQUE Mini Hero Figure"

Snip!
#3351 City #2 (workmen)
Dave
Pete
Garry

Do my eyes decieve me, or is that a Brown Knit cap
on one of the workers?  That would be good for
an older rendition of Arctic, like Klondike Gold
Rush.

Cavalry hat in brown, if that's wot you mean...

Snip!

#3347 Rock Raiders #1
Chief

#3348 Rock Raiders #2