 General / 18736
Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:18:02 GMT

FYI, US S@H currently has 3346, 3350, and 3351.  So 3346 showed up over the
weekend.  I'm going to keep asking from time to time, because I KNOW the rest
will come in early.

Jon D Hayward wrote:

Sorry - poorly phrased! Yes, I assume that they meant that here in the UK,
they will only be available through those two outlets. We already know that
they will be available through S@H, and I can only assume that they will
also reach Billund and Carlsbad as well as the other LEGO-owned retail
outlets!

...I should have only posted to .loc.uk and not to .general. Sorry again for
the confusion :-)

Tom: please post an update if or when you have one! Thanx

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote in message
NOT true - US S@H will have at least some of them, if not all of them. • They
supposedly already have 3350-51 in stock (I'll find out in about 7-8 hours
when I call them, and hopefully they'll have more news on 3340-49).

Unless you mean they are exclusive to those 2 only FOR the UK.

Jon D Hayward wrote:

According to staff at the LEGO Shop at Bluewater, these sets are • exclusive
to them and to Legoland Windsor here in the UK...

Just Jono.oO

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/