 General / 18721
Re: Star Wars Minifig packs now available! (details of other Minifig packs too)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk
Date:
Mon, 5 Jun 2000 05:46:33 GMT

NOT true - US S@H will have at least some of them, if not all of them.  They
supposedly already have 3350-51 in stock (I'll find out in about 7-8 hours
when I call them, and hopefully they'll have more news on 3340-49).

Unless you mean they are exclusive to those 2 only FOR the UK.

Jon D Hayward wrote:

According to staff at the LEGO Shop at Bluewater, these sets are exclusive
to them and to Legoland Windsor here in the UK...

Just Jono.oO

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/