 General / 18735
Re: What would be best?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.appraisal, lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 04:08:00 GMT

Tom Stangl, VFAQman <talonts@vfaq.com> wrote:
I keep a few of those around just for kicks, but I certainly don't consider them
more valuable than ones I can USE ;-)

Hear, hear. This is why Lego fans are so much better than toy collectors.

Quotes 'R' Us                     --->               http://quotes-r-us.org/
Boston University Linux             --->                http://linux.bu.edu/