 General / 18737
Re: Original contents of 700/3A ?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 6 Jun 2000 10:06:48 GMT

In lugnet.general, Chris Dee writes:
Hi

Does anyone know the original composition of the 1960s European 700/3A (Gift
Package) ? How many of each size/colour brick and what doors and windows are
supposed to be in the set?

You might have guessed that I have found one, but am not sure if it is
complete. Any help would be much appreciated.

Chris

Chris,

You have come to the right place :-)
The contents for the UK 700/3A (Made in Denmark, packaged in UK) is as follows:

     Red White Clear
10x2   -   1   -
8x2    1   -   -
4x2   23  21   2
3x2    5   5   -
2x2   12  11   -
1x2    4   4   -
1x1    1   1   -

20x10 Baseplate Grey 1
2x3 Door Red         1
2x2 Window Red       2
6x2 Window Red       1
Catalogue circa 1962 1

Contact me if you need the layout info (chequerboard-style).

HTH,

Phil in Yorkshire.
PS: If anyone can return the favour for 700/6, I would be interested.