 CAD / 7711
7710  |  7712
Subject:
Female Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 12 Apr 2002 15:59:04 GMT

I've looked both in offical and unoffical parts but I can't seem to find
them.  Does anyone know if these pieces have been made.

1 - Minifig Hair Female (Like in the 4561 set)
1 - Minifig Hair2 Female (Like the one princess lias used in the Falcon Set)
1 - Minifig Torso Fenmale (Castle theme, AKA Gaurded Inn Legends set)
1 - Minifig Pointed Hat (AKA Gaurded Inn Legends Set)
1 - Minifig Indiana Jones Style Hat (Set 1094)

These last two are NOT female parts but also am looking for.
1 - Minifig Torso Johnny Thunder (set 1094)
1 - Minifig Head Johnny Thunder (set 1094)

Thanks
AHui