 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3549
Re: Female Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 13:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Ryan Farrington writes:
Well, it's surprising how motivation can be obtained! Make something public
and then feel like you *have* to get out the good version the same day! Here
are the new improved unofficial files of Minifig Legs Left and Right
Feminine.

Enjoy!
--Ryan
<snip LDraw part>

Errrr,I know I'm ignorent, but...  How do you use the downloaded MPD part
files and regular parts in general?

John Kruer