 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3550
Re: Female Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Sun, 14 Apr 2002 21:28:32 GMT

John Henry Kruer wrote:
Errrr,I know I'm ignorent, but...  How do you use the downloaded MPD part
files and regular parts in general?

John,
You can save any part you download in the Parts directory, then either run
Mklist.exe or File>Scan Parts in MLCad to add it to the parts list and use
it in a model.

To make those parts I actually had to modify the subpart 971s01 to what I
called 971s0f. But so people would not have to add subparts also, you'll
notice I just commented out the line which references the subpart and put
both 971f and 971s0f in one DAT file (so it's not even an MPD). If anyone
has any desire/need to split them into part and subpart it would be quite
easy.

Cheers,
--Ryan