 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 3566
Re: Female Ldraw Parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 17 Apr 2002 13:57:02 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, John Henry Kruer wrote:

Errrr,I know I'm ignorent, but...  How do you use the downloaded MPD part
files and regular parts in general?

In general, save the files to C:\ldraw\parts\, with the extension .DAT.
In MLCAD, use File | Scan Parts to make sure MLCAD knows about the
file(s) you downloaded.  For other programs, run the utility
c:\ldraw\mklist.exe to rebuild the parts list file.

After that, your system should 'know' about the part, although not all
programs support MPD-style part files.

Steve