  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 821 – 840 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 9V train motor(s?)

(...) At least he is aktive there in the new auction house: his name is "lar". (...) Muelheim (...) Ok, I deleted that picture and have uploaded it under new name... Sorry I really was of the opinion it was yours, Frank.... Regards, Ben (...) (23 years ago, 16-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.436)

  Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More

(...) The long pinkish red robe that goes down both the front and the back of the queen bokifig in 'Legends of the Lion Kingdom?' I will have to try that. The leather armor you are referring to...is that the armor that comes with the Vikings? Aaron (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

legends
(score: 1.436)

  Re: Start of New Bedford Whaler up on Brickshelf

(...) I almost hate to say this, but Richard has set the precedent for clone brick use in larger vessels... The MegaBloks Viking Ship from the Legends series a few years back included a number of quite long oars. Dave! (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 1.435)

  Re: new lego sets? are they crazy?

Jim Green wrote: <SNIP> (...) Actually, not as much as I used to be. And I feel myself that juniorisation and weird things (Bionicle, Slizers, Jack Stone, the lack of a proper catalog) has part in this. My main concern is the catalog. Offering (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

legends
(score: 1.435)

  Re: Nuovi treni ?

(...) Non è un sospetto, ma una certezza: trattasi del "Bens Aprilscherz 2000", cioè il pesce d'aprile che ci ha fatto Reinhard Beneke qualche mese fa... Ciao Giulio (24 years ago, 11-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.it)

beneke
(score: 1.435)

  Re: Release of LEGO Classics?

(...) Personally I would guess we won't see any train stuff at least in this years classic set collection. You can find out about the new released classic sets in the German Forum at: (URL) a look at the pictures at the top of that page. Kind (...) (23 years ago, 23-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.435)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Sorry Sonnich, but as often as I try to visit any of your pages from above, my Netscape browser gets killed.... :-( Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.434)

  Meeting in Germany

Today a couple of AFOLs met in Muelheim. It was great to meet all those people you only know by email and LUGNET postings! In the morning there was a sale in Muelheim and in the afternoon we build a big loop in the back of someone's garden (I think (...) (24 years ago, 15-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.434)

  Re: Meeting in Germany

"r2" <lego@r2eng.com> wrote in message news:G2JKt8.501@lugnet.com... (...) the (...) Ben has a good picture over here: (URL) don't know if the two people on the left post on LUGNET... The guy with the grey coat is Casper van Nimwegen (LUGNUT #196) (...) (24 years ago, 16-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.434)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

(...) Thanks JT, for sharing these great pics with us. I liked the quality of all your nicely detailed models. My favourites have been all the Union Pacific engines and waggons. Especially in this picture: (URL) Godt! Ben (FGLTC) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.434)

  New Stop-Motion Lego®-Movie by so far unknown German Lego® Fan

Hi all! There is a quite new homepage online, where a German AFOL (Marcel Belledin) has done some brilliant Lego®-movies in Stop-Motion technique. (URL) it out and do not miss his latest creation, the 4th movie: I had some trouble with the *.mov (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 1.434)

  Re: Book of Legends

The book of legends is a GREAT idea. Maybe they could even make a whole encyclopedia style set of chronologically arranged instructions. (Yeah, right. Just call me the king of wishful thinking.) Another more realistic posibility would be a legends (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.434)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

(...) theabove, actually) from anywhere. (...) a (...) In fact I love the results. I think your layout could be described as "class instead of mass" (even in the width of the rolling stock. ;-) And I recogniced you have been able to improve the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.433)

  Re: Attention: James Mathis

(...) I totally agree: please give us back ALL those pictures. Even the one from Christmas (where you bear that funny old glasses on your nose and smile from one ear to the other because of the first Super-Car you have got then. ;-) And I thought it (...) (23 years ago, 6-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.433)

  Re: Harry Potter sets on 1000steine.de forum

(...) Thanks Frank! Your translation is perfectly right. If someone is interested: there was another posting (by someone who works in a toy shop and who is quite often supported with some vague insiders information). That guy told that the Hogwarts (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.harrypotter, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.432)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Please tell me there is room for more than one LEGO fansite on the internet. With all due respect to LUGNET as the largest online LEGO community, FBTB is the largest site devoted to the Star Wars product line. If Jake had announced the new (...) (23 years ago, 21-Sep-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 1.431)

  Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!

(...) Wooohooo!!! I can't wait to get my hands on one of those Blockade Runners. I can't imagine that at a $200 price point, it is anything short of amazing. Agghh, what to buy? I don't care what anyone says about Racers, Creator, or Bionicle, Lego (...) (23 years ago, 22-Sep-01, to lugnet.starwars)

legends
(score: 1.431)

  Re: [Review] 3451 "Sopwith Camel"

(...) Yes, this is what we all seem to like. In my eyes this is at least the best set since 5571 - maybe even better! It got my 100% vote. (...) I have made some small chances to give room for the legs of a technic figure. Additionally the seat had (...) (23 years ago, 14-Jun-01, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.reviews)

beneke
(score: 1.431)

  Re: need help w. electronic trains from the 60's (set 118 and 138)

(...) have (...) one (...) Wrong newsgroup for such a request: try marketplace. , or b) want to know what frequency or what sound is needed to get it (...) works (...) it (...) You might find some more infos on these sets on my pages here: (URL) do (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.430)

  Re: MOC: Double arch suspension bridge

(...) Wow! I love your bridge! That's really great. You have done a brilliant job in modelling the arc like it is done. Leg Godt! Ben my few bridge building attempts: (URL) (23 years ago, 17-Jun-01, to lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.430)

More:  Next Page >>