 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 952
Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2001 16:39:35 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, James Aldrich writes:
Aaron Dalan wrote:

What is your favorite non-lego sword?

I'll take the black Mega-Blok sword.  My favorite clone element might be the
Mega-Blok leather armor, followed closely by the long robe which goes nicely
with a LEGO hood to make a monk.

JSA

The long pinkish red robe that goes down both the front and the back of the
queen bokifig in 'Legends of the Lion Kingdom?'  I will have to try that.
The leather armor you are referring to...is that the armor that comes with
the Vikings?

Aaron