 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 942
Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 17:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Joseph Gonzalez writes:
i just saw these last weekend....very cool.  i couldn't wait and picked up the
gladiator and lion (though i haven't assembled it yet).  keep 'em coming,
megabloks!

These are WAY cooler than I think most people realize.  Paul Maxwell just
sent me these pics -- http://members.aol.com/blueofnoon2/mb/mb.html

Please forgive the cross posting, I just thought some castleheads would dig
these too.

The first and third images show some cool stuff besides the Blok Bots --
namely the wildly cool new remote control cars with chromed engine blocks,
and the soccer set we wished TLC had released instead.  That was the first
thing my girlfriend (who lettered in soccer) said to me when I asked her if
we wanted to assemble a TLC style soccer stadium -- she said, "Don't we want
a fooz ball table instead?"  Go figure...

-- Hop-Frog