 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 941
Re: New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 16:23:24 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, Dave Schuler writes:

I love the weapons, widgets, and doodads in clone brands!  The only
helmets I've found that fit LEGO minifigs are the Viking helms from
MegaBloks (Viking helmets, as everyone knows, did not actually have
Hagar-style horns, but that's okay...)

    Dave!

What is your favorite non-lego sword?  The mega block sword is elegant
looking, with its long, thin blade and ornate halberd.  I like the Laramie
short n' shiny sword as well.  But my favorite is the silver two handed Tyco
sword with the huge, disk shaped pommel.