 Off-Topic / Clone Brands / 933
932  |  934
Subject:
New MB Castle Themed Blok Bots & More
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Mon, 13 Aug 2001 13:25:30 GMT

I was in Walmart Friday night and as I was just about to leave the Lego aisle
when I notoced a new Mega Bloks set up on the top of the shelf. The box hadn't
been priced yet but scaned at $19.97.

The set is #9358 Gladiator & Lion. It comes with 2 Transforming Blok Bots, the
Gladiator and a Lion as the name implies. What is cool is that it comes (like
other blok bots) with a minifig... A galdiator with a new type helmet, double
bladded battle axe, and a round shield. I haven't had a chance to build
the set, but it looks cool enough. There are 2 more Castle themed Blok Bots: #
9357 Ninja & Dragon & # 9356 Knight & Wolf. I didn't see the other 2 sets, but
it looks like they will also cost $19.97.

New in the catalog:

Blok Bots
9356 Knight & Wolf
9357 Ninja & Dragon
9358 Gladiator & Lion
9370 Mission Command (with 3 bots... Nova, Evac, & Magma)

Soccer
9180 Shoot Out

Radio Controled Machines (can change from a car to a monster truck)
9261 Rage
9262 Typhoon
9263 Thrasher
9270 Macines Radio Control with Scorcher & Shredder

I don't have a web site to display scans, but if someone wants to post these,
send me an email and I will send scans from the catalog.

Paul