 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 3291
Re: Yet another announcement on FBTB!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Fri, 21 Sep 2001 20:34:18 GMT

Why are we hearing about this new stuff on FBTB and not through Lugnet??
From the site, Tim says "A special thank you to Brad Justus for providing
FBTB.net with this announcement"

Please tell me there is room for more than one LEGO fansite on the internet.
With all due respect to LUGNET as the largest online LEGO community, FBTB is
the largest site devoted to the Star Wars product line.  If Jake had
announced the new LEGO Train site at FBTB, or Brad had announced the new
Legends line or the Sopwith (and I could go on), then I think you'd have
reason to be concerned.

This, after I've yet to see the Harry Potter Lego sets mentioned ANYWHERE on
Lego.com (please correct me if I've missed them) and they are already in
some stores.

I'm guessing that the fact that they were just able to get into their
offices after last weeks disaster might have something to do with it.

What has happened to Lego's involvement via Lugnet?

My guess is absolutely nothing.  If I am fortunate enough to be the outlet
for Star Wars news, I don't see a reason to be concerned.