  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 4101 – 4120 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot

Loved your article, reminds me of the great stuff the Boulette Robotics club does. I was curious why you used differential steering instead of an adder/subtractor or synchro drive, were there some rule limitations on parts you could use? "G.W. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.114)

  Re: updates to my site

(...) Very nice web site, so well put together. It’s simple but clear and all the links actually work! (most people have at least a few dead ends/broken links) I liked the background part of your “My Story” section. It was funny how you added in God (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: Et in Arcadia Lego - new MOCs

(...) "And then I realized that not making sense not to, the message posting could not not NOT make sense, so I didn't not post it." :) Sorry, just being...goofy. I wouldn't have posted this message, but... (...) I think it has a lot more to do with (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.admin.general)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: ANN: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot

(...) Jerry, Thanks. I'm glad you liked the article. When I wrote it, I was hoping that other robotics enthusiasts would be able to adapt some of my techniques to their own dead-reckoning problems. It's good to see folks taking an interest in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: ANN: Article on dead-reckoning with a Mindstorms robot

(...) Gary, I enjoyed reading about the project. I liked the article with all of the links to interesting backup material. The results are ...impressive! I have two questions: The subject model does not have a long fore & aft axis. Staying in the (...) (23 years ago, 31-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Help neeeded in S19

hi, I am using handy board to control my robot. In order to implement dead reckoning, I brought a pair of shaft encoders which give 1000 counts per revolution. I have downloaded encoder driver (.icb file)from Handy Board website "(URL) And, I wish (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: camelot is a silly place

I really liked the short clip featuring the Monty Python "Dead Parrot" sketch in the middle of the Camelot scene! That's not in the original Camelot scene, is it? Fredrik (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Thoughts from setting a Lego asle

Hi all Earlier this week I set the Lego asle at the major retail store I work at. Out of the 24ft of conctruction toys 16ft went to Lego, while the other 8ft went to megablocks and knex. This setup is our holiday set, so I'm going to talk about what (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: Putting your bricks where your mouth is...

(...) Jim... you must have missed some of my recent rants. (URL) the fact that they are highly critical of the company's products/actions, they are also loaded with suggestions of how things could be better. But I like your approach, so I'm going to (...) (23 years ago, 19-Aug-01, to lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

(...) Dear Spencer, these Models are outstanding and certainly the best I have seen since quite a while. I am deeply impressed and have enjoyed klicking through your galleries. Thanks for posting these! (URL) my noneblay Homepage, which will go (...) (18 years ago, 26-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.113)

  Re: International Society of Meccanomen

Simon, It sounds like you have them on the back foot, move in for the kill. :) I had a look for these "men" on the web. All I found were a handful of sites of varying quality and loads of dead links and non-existent images. Perhaps Todd should (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.uk)

dead
(score: 1.113)

  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

(...) Dear Paul, 7-wide trains are not really uncommon. Lately the focus here in Lugnet may have been on 6-wides again (due to the factory sets), but 7-wides are just the perfect compromise between detailing and reliable operational behaviour. (And (...) (18 years ago, 27-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Subterfugitives (MOC Lego webcomic) has officially begun!

(...) I appreciate that you inquired about it, becuause if I had used it wrong I would have wanted to know about it :) also, as someone who is much more familiar with the characters than me, does it 'look correct' for a logo? I just mean the overall (...) (23 years ago, 22-Aug-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Question regarding train motors and regulators

(...) These questions really need to be in the FAQ (or are they there already?) (...) Only on a truly huge layout will you need multiple controllers to keep a reasonable speed around a loop. (...) The primary factor is length of track and wiring (...) (23 years ago, 23-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.112)

  Re: 7-Wide BNSF & TTX Intermodal Train & Crane

(...) Another side topic I have not noticed to be mentioned here in Lugnet is the following: (URL) These new wheels (as shown by Heiner Berg from his 7898 set) have no bore hole reaching through the wheel, but they have a plastic tip which will be (...) (18 years ago, 28-Jun-06, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.112)

  Re: 8880 parts

Having just recently searched through all 20,000+ posts in the lugnet.cad archive, it was more than a little frustrating to find that these parts (2997 and 2998) that have been asked for repeatedly always result in people being referred back to (...) (23 years ago, 28-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad)

dead
(score: 1.112)

  Re: 4709 Hogwart's Castle found.

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message news:GKFn97.J8E@lugnet.com... (...) have (...) the (...) No big deal, but the light grey visor and sword are neat. What has got me amped about the HP sets is the profusion of light grey hands. (...) (23 years ago, 30-Sep-01, to lugnet.harrypotter)

dead
(score: 1.112)

  Re: Are we doing the right thing?

(...) At some point, I wonder why people don't leave dangerous places. (...) That's not nasty at all. I expect you to have a fascinating perspective on the issue. But don't believe for a second that it's an entirely easy thing for me to say. I think (...) (23 years ago, 2-Sep-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.111)

  Re: Terrorist Attacks on America

NEWS: 10,000 confirmed dead at WTC so far. OTHER: If anyone on the East Coast can't get phone lines out but has internet, email or post messages and phone numers of people you want to get in contact with here, and I'll try to relay if you like. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Sep-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.111)

  Re: New MOC - "Dilur" Front-Line Assault Mecha

(...) The Dilur is your best bi-pedal mech in my opinion. Excellent weapon systems, flawless legs and torso. Great work! Bobby (Neo-Oz) (23 years ago, 9-Sep-01, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 1.111)

More:  Next Page >>