 CAD / 6352
Re: 8880 parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 02:39:00 GMT

Having just recently searched through all 20,000+ posts in the lugnet.cad
archive, it was more than a little frustrating to find that these parts
(2997 and 2998) that have been asked for repeatedly always result in people
being referred back to previous threads.  Ironically these dat files have
never been posted here, and the two URLs that claim to have these files are
both dead links.  Can someone please spend the few minutes to post these
files, as undoubtedly when something like ldraw can be around for years before
people discover it - as is the way of the WWW, generic homepage hosts make
stupid policy and everyone leaves with no forwarding address... - an old link
is as useful as a troll post..  (Sorry to Simon for not actually helping)
ie. What I'm tying to say is that just emailing these files to one new person
is not a permanent solution.  Would it really be that shockigly bad if the
same file was in the archive twice anyway?

Thanks in advance,
Richard

In lugnet.cad, Simon Gammon writes:
Can someone please post me the DATs (or a URL) for the wheels and tyres
(2997.dat and 2998.dat)  for the 8880 Super Car.

I have tried Rui Martins' web site from the link on his original post
but that was last year sometime and is now broken.

Many thanks,