 CAD / 6362
Re: 8880 parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 14:30:53 GMT

Hi Simon,

The previous site, is no longer available, but I can still send the DAT
files to anyone who wants them.

I think I submitted them to the Parts Tracker, but I'm not sure, must check.
I think it also serves the purpose of repository, doesn't it ?

I'll Post them to Parts List, Parts Tracker or your E-mail.
I believe, I don't have them right here with me (I'm at work), but I
have them at home.

See ya,
    Rui Martins