 CAD / 6340
6339  |  6341
Subject:
8880 parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 26 Aug 2001 20:49:03 GMT

Can someone please post me the DATs (or a URL) for the wheels and tyres
(2997.dat and 2998.dat)  for the 8880 Super Car.

I have tried Rui Martins' web site from the link on his original post
but that was last year sometime and is now broken.

Many thanks,

--
Simon Gammon   (simon@gammon.demon.co.uk)
Helensburgh, Scotland