 Harry Potter / 816
Re: 4709 Hogwart's Castle found.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.harrypotter
Date:
Sun, 30 Sep 2001 13:25:24 GMT

"Mike Petrucelli" <lordi@erols.com> wrote in message
news:GKFn97.J8E@lugnet.com...
Well for $90 USD this set was kind of a let down.  As a $60 set it would • have
been good.  Lots of good bits in the set.

The Knight's head is the same as peeves but the knight has no printing on • the
torso.  It is just plain grey.

No big deal, but the light grey visor and sword are neat.  What has got me
amped about the HP sets is the profusion of light grey hands.  I've got a
few Vader heads knocking around and I needed matching hands for my
ZOMMMMMMBBBBIE army!   ; )

Harry has a violet cape in this set.

Same  color as Dumbledore's cape?  I was hoping it would be dark blue.

One of the textbooks looks just like the Necronomicon from Army of
Darkness.

Kewl.....dead by dawn, dead by dawn, dead by dawn!!!!

Stoof