  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3741 – 3760 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: 'Centuria' < Warning Speculative!!>

Warning this article is a speculative post designed to encourage (...) So is the fort if you build one of the alternates and make a few changes... I was even considering using a few classic castle peices to build a Saxon-era diaroma... (Well the (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.adventurers, lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 1.141)

  Re: BrikWars, February 3rd

I cant wait to see the pictures!!! Hope to see lots of carnage and little dead ABS men. -R (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

dead
(score: 1.141)

  Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

Hi all! Jan Beyer has shown us parts of the new train System in Frechen/Germany. Just some unassortet aspects and informations. - The track is full plastic as already seen. - The train base is 32 studs long and contrains IR recievers on both sides (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Are We Headed to a New Wiring System? For Mindstorms the answer is: YES!

Hi Adrian, the new mindstorms is using standard plugs as known from telephone systems. At least this is what the "experts" said in Frechen yesterday. I myself have no deeper knowledge in mindstrorms and I cannot guarantee what a telephone cable (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.technic)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Problems with Christianity and Darwinism

(...) This is one of the other basic problems I see with Christianity. The Bible was written by MEN. Poorly written in many cases. No one can adequately explain to me WHY God seemed to be so chatty with his people 2K years ago, then promptly zipped (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Science is not a religion, and religion is not a science.

(...) I'll see your Ponty and raise you some PK Dick; reality is that which, when you stop believing in it, doesn't go away. Okay, that's not a conclusive answer, but it entertains me. Once again I think the essence in our difference lies in how we (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) [SNIP] (...) Hi Ondrew, picture taking was not allowed and we have respected this limitation. Release date will be in september (as planned so far) I had less than 3 minutes to have a view on the system. I have not demounted the motor from the (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains (they were partly presented in Frechen/Germany)

(...) [snip] Dear Jason, as just written in a reply on Ondrews questions, I cannot tell the answers to your questions. I missed these specific details. And we have seen not more than a train base with a metroliner placed on top of it... Regarding (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train....

(...) Hi Ram, I think, I am quite familiar with the things one can expect from LEGO. I do not understand all the optimism here in Lugnet concerning the new kids trains. The nowadays 9V train stuff is available in 99% of all toy retail shops in (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: Hobby Train - the no future train?

In lugnet.trains, Tim David wrote: Hi Tim! (...) Excellent - my message was too long anyway. :-) (...) I myself have been amazed again and again during the past 2 years to find even by far more train stuff then ever expected in the past: Santa Fe (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.141)

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) I'm sorry but that is not the life of a god. I don't want to judge you without really knowing you at all but what you just described is what I've grown up to know as a dead-beat a-la Jerry Springer Style. You have no plans for your life but (...) (24 years ago, 21-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Some more infos on new trains // more new infos as quoted from 1000steine

In lugnet.trains, Jonathan Reynolds wrote: Hi Jonathan! [snip] (...) Sorry my mistake: I read the plate woud be 32 studs at 1000steine, but in fact it is 30 studs long. (...) Yes correct as Holger has already mentioned. Leg Godt! Ben P.s.: (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Lego renders

In lugnet.cad, Timothy Gould wrote: snip (...) Hi Tim, That statement is just too true!! I myself feel still as a beginner (first rendering maybe 20 month ago). And I got some really helpful tips from Jeroen (digitalbricks.nl), but first I had to go (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Hobbies....

(...) Oh geez, Sportscards: Beat my head against that wall for almost 17 years. Wish I could have all of that time and money back, not really a hobby but an addiction. Still have a bunch that I occasionally toss up on eBay when I think I'm spending (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1

Martin Scragg wrote in message <004c01c082e4$12cf17...martin>... (...) So, how does 8am at Ross's sound? I'd prefer no earlier, as there will be people at my place (making noise) the previous evening. It takes about ten and a half hours to get (...) (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Tom Reed: Please read this !!

Hello Tom, I can't reach you !! I've been sending multiple mails for more then a week now (regarding sails and Brickbay) and they all come back as 'undelivered'. Is you mailbox full? Is you provider dead? What's going on? Please respond with a phone (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Tom Reed: Please read this !!!!

Hello Tom, I can't reach you !! I've been sending multiple mails for more then a week now (regarding sails and Brickbay) and they all come back as 'undelivered'. Is you mailbox full? Is you provider dead? What's going on? Please respond with a phone (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Tom Reed: Please read this !!!!

Hello Tom, I can't reach you !! I've been sending multiple mails for more then a week now (regarding sails and Brickbay) and they all come back as 'undelivered'. Is you mailbox full? Is you provider dead? What's going on? Please respond with a phone (...) (24 years ago, 23-Jan-01, to lugnet.pirates)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Can I join Castle World now????

Coolness! I'll be sure to join in on the action soon. My castle is nearly complete, and my army of the dead will rise within the next week or so. At that point I'll do some serious photography and web-updating... Muahaaha... :) -- -Bones- "Being (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.castle.org.cw)

dead
(score: 1.140)

  Re: Yowza! This group is dead!

(...) it's all chrome- both those parts are so useful, but only being available in chrome kinda limits how they can be used. I *really* like the "heavy gun", although with the tank on top like that I can see it being used to represent something like (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.starwars)

dead
(score: 1.140)

More:  Next Page >>