  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3681 – 3700 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Digital Camera

(...) Not if you have #7. I have a PCMCIA adapter for my desktop computer ($10 at the MIT flea; $50 online somewhere), and you can get $3 adapters for compact flash cards, and probably-slightly-mo...-expensive adapters for smartmedia. This is much (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  Merry (7-wide) Christmas too!

I wish all(*) train fans a Merry Christmas! (URL) Leg Godt! (URL) P.s.: and I do not care about length nor width (but c...r)..... my oldgrey Homepage: (URL) (19 years ago, 24-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.143)

  Re: January Meeting?

(...) Yeah, it's next to a bank. It's in a library, so we'll have to be quiet :) If it's okay with everybody I can go ahead and reserve it now. Maybe me can just get a little message from everyone planning to be there. -dead (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.us.gardenslug)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Remote dead, what to do?

(...) No, the Remote functionality requires (AFAIK) the RIS firmware. It won't work with the Robolab firmware which is different. (...) ?? Programs won't run w/o firmware of some kind. (...) The Scout wasn't designed to be used with a remote (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  palm IR

Can anyone direct me to the settings for Omniremote to control the rcx from my Palm Pilots IR port? The one link I found is dead ((URL) in advance _cesar (24 years ago, 4-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics.palm)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Merry 9V Christmas!

(...) Hi John, I hope you had a nice christmas time with some nice ABS presents aimed at you and Ross? I myself was lucky enough to get a 2000 brick bucket (free from gray bricks) and a Potter set. In fact I still have no fun with the colors from (...) (19 years ago, 26-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

beneke
(score: 1.143)

  eToys - going...going...gone?

I would probably post a word of warning regarding eToys. I would probably only order things you don't absolutely want or need. I ordered three of the Mini-fig x-wings on 12/19. They supposedly shipped on 12/27. I still haven't seen them and the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  Re: Game discussion WAS: [Re: I'm not sure if I should laugh or cry....]

(...) Yes, it's true. (...) I suppose I see your point...but a "dumb" move? On the "stupid" dreamcast? (...) Indeed. I wasn't suggesting a debate or attempting to start one, rather I anticipated that it might happen. I'm for the latter, too. (...) (...) (24 years ago, 3-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

dead
(score: 1.143)

  Pitt LUG?

Does Pittsburgh Have a LUG? I looked at the LUG map and as with most things we seem to be in the dead area between New England and the Midwest (NELUG and GMLUG) how many people are there from pittsburgh anyway? (I don't want to start counting names) (...) (24 years ago, 8-Jan-01, to lugnet.loc.us.pa.pit)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: Use for Bad Lego Motor

Talk to LEGO, they are very understanding about this. They swapped 3 dead motors out for me, and two of them were at least 18 months old. I couldn't even remember what sets they came in, let alone packaged. Regards, Dave. -- patel wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 9-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, you did an excellent job on your Russion L-Class! I enjoyed it a lot to surf through your gallery and compare that with the real stem engines you have linked. I would love to see that design done in real bricks. Concerning the wheel (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.142)

  Re: SuperTrain 2001 layout - Switching Yard

I like your yard, Steve. James' yard was less dense, but it did look nice and tidy. I just realized that there is only one loop of track. With a layout this size, it would make sense to have several things moving around simultaneously. Otherwise, it (...) (24 years ago, 6-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.ca.nalug, lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: First Steamer - Russian L class

(...) Dear Tim, thanks for your nice replay. And I agrre: the 7750 wheel sets are really a pain to get via Bricklink and all other market places. I own a few of them but never enough... And the price aims only at one direction: always up. (...) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Dec-05, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 1.142)

  Re: RCX Firmware (was: Remote dead, what to do?)

(...) Correct, there is a 16k ROM chip in the RCX that holds the built in functions and code programing code. (For uploading firmware in the first place etc.) Once the firmware is loaded it takes over most of the functions of the 16k ROM. That's in (...) (24 years ago, 19-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: My Gun Control Rant

(...) Well I'm not sure I agree. I bought my revolver (and the hollowpoint bullets I keep in the speed loader) based on my evaluation of how much bang for the buck I got. Those hollowpoints will stop a person dead in his tracks. I would have shot (...) (24 years ago, 7-Jan-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: RCX Firmware (was: Remote dead, what to do?)

(...) Thanks for the clarification. So... am I correct to assume that there is some portion of the RCX firmware that is not accessable for update/replacement? This would be the portion that describes/controls the 'built-in functions? Thanks again, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Spiffhearse- like a Spiffcraft, only dead!

See the latest addition to my web site, the Spiffhearse: (URL) we here at Mortco care for your dead loved ones as much as Spiffco cares about your living loved ones. -- Tony Hafner CEO, La Mort Custom Spaceworks (aka Mortco) www.hafhead.com (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: Spiffhearse- like a Spiffcraft, only dead!

(...) Um... if we did, we'd make sure that they'd aim too! But seriously- when you pilot a quality Spiffco vehicle, you don't have much trouble finding dead people. Except when the windscreen fogs up, but that's a problem that they're working on. -- (...) (24 years ago, 24-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Re: what is a mecha?

(...) This thread is probably dead but ill post anyway... From my takeing Japanese and reading a lot about anime I've come to the nearly the same conclusion as you Mark, the japanese borrowed the word mechanical from us and over time it was (...) (24 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 1.142)

  Same firmware (was: Remote dead, what to do?)

(...) That 's definitely wrong. Robolab uses the same firmware like RIS. But they use different names. In RIS it is named "firm0309.lgo" and in Robolab they call it "firmware.txt". In Robolab 2.0.1 you can find the file in your Robolab folder: (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 1.142)

More:  Next Page >>