 Marketplace / Shopping / 6342
6341  |  6343
Subject:
eToys - going...going...gone?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:39:42 GMT

I would probably post a word of warning regarding eToys.

I would probably only order things you don't absolutely want or need.

I ordered three of the Mini-fig x-wings on 12/19.   They supposedly shipped
on 12/27.  I still haven't seen them and the tracking number isn't valid
(this isn't a new phenomena, eToys has never posted the right tracking
numbers)

I'm disappointed that they are have failed.  As the other person who posted
a bit ago regarding the fact that they are already dead, but haven't fallen
over yet, I'm starting to agree.

Unfortunately they were my primary LEGO source over the internet.  But now
that Shop @ Home is online that point is moot anyway.  But they had some
nice sales every once in a while.  I bet I've spent $2000 with them over the
last 13 - 14 months.

Ah, oh well.  Amazon.com with TRU & Shop @ Home should have me covered.