 Marketplace / Shopping / 6341
Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Wed, 3 Jan 2001 15:12:36 GMT

r2 wrote in message ...
I had a similar experience that I posted about under the original thread
about the Wal-Mart sale. I failed to get the TIE even though I was one of
the first people to order the set, in fact all my stuff came three to fours
days later than everyone else's. They also gave me 10% off, but it was off
my entire $290 order, so I was quite pleased.

I just got an email from Wal-mart stating that my TIE shipped. This is the
first online store to honor a backorder on a clearance item. From past
experiience I didn't think I was going to get the TIE.

Rose