 Marketplace / Shopping / 6580
Re: Thumbs up II: The Revenge (LONG - was Re: Thumbs up for walmart.com)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 17 Jan 2001 15:54:18 GMT

You should have kept that 8458 - they're all gone now.  I'm glad I put in an
order last night!  They had less than 50 left for several days, I placed an
order around 11pm last night, and at 5am this morning, they had 2 left.  Gone
now.

Jeff Johnston wrote:

There's an amusing postscript to all of this: when I opened up #2 to get
the 'shipback' label, it wasn't a 4561 Railway Express at all.  It was the
Technic Silver Champion racecar.  Murphy was working overtime for me this
Xmas...