  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3621 – 3640 of 6562.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Leaks (was Re: Here's one of the many things I don't understand...

(...) Seriously, are you really that obtuse? Do you really think the US *wants* war??? We want 1) prove that Iraq has been disarmed of WOMD, and 2) Saddam deposed. That's *all*. Unfortunately, it will probably take war to accomplish that. (...) (...) (22 years ago, 6-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: LEGO gaming at Gen Con?

(...) Hmmm... I'd go, but the problem is getting out there. Otherwise, that sounds like a good idea. I don't know if they would give us a designated space, much of it is always consumed for the card games, Axis and Allies, Warhammer, RPGs, and then (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.gaming)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: SW9 with calf and the San Diego Coaster

"Robert Powell" <rpowell@soundvet.com> wrote in message news:H9t1AM.7wK@lugnet.com... (...) The switcher and calf looks great. I like the decals. The hardest thing to get right is the scale proportions and think you got dead on. I cannot remember (...) (22 years ago, 24-Jan-03, to lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Problems with NQC and math operations

In lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, Jeff Merrick writes: I'll probably have to learn legOS so I can use floating-point (...) Hi Jeff: If you are going to learn a new way of programming the RCX, I recommend LeJos. It implements the Java Math class in an (...) (22 years ago, 4-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Problems with NQC and math operations

Hi- I'm currently working on a project to get a dead-reckoning navigation system to work with NQC and the RCX. Right now I have a compass sensor and a rotation sensor hooked up and the idea is that with an angle and a distance, I can get an x and y (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Giving up the LEGO Maniac's Webring

I thought it was already dead, that is why the Medieval Marketplace has not been added. I think that with a revamp and a bit of promotion, we could have a great thing again. I have a few sites I manage to add. While I have not the time to manage it, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Feb-03, to lugnet.publish)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  point of view  [DAT]

if cad.dat was somewhat more alive i'd post it there . . . but i hate to disturb the dead. and geek won't accept dat data, so some time ago i bought the book: "how the universe works" (dk, london 1994) it had a table with values to build a model of (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.dat.ideas)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: new 2003 sets

(...) I agree, that truck is cool and I'm actually going to have to go out and buy a NEW Lego set (The backhoe), at full price, haven't done that in a long while. So much for those doom mongers who said Technic was dead. Well done Lego. Steve (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Is there a NQC HowTo out there someplace?

Besides of NQC manual (which is REALLY comprehensive) is at (URL) good NQC tutorial written by Mark Overmars. It's quite old so there can be some dead links, but in fact, it helped me to start with NQC. If you know Pascal, I think it's good starting (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-03, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Poverty myths?

(...) No, Hong Kong is a city and a Special Administrative Region OF China. The British handed the territory over to Chine, they did not grant it independance. Perhaps you're thinking Singapore? (...) Again, it's a city. Any comparison can be made (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.372)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

(...) theabove, actually) from anywhere. (...) a (...) In fact I love the results. I think your layout could be described as "class instead of mass" (even in the width of the rolling stock. ;-) And I recogniced you have been able to improve the (...) (23 years ago, 31-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.372)

  New Stop-Motion Lego®-Movie by so far unknown German Lego® Fan

Hi all! There is a quite new homepage online, where a German AFOL (Marcel Belledin) has done some brilliant Lego®-movies in Stop-Motion technique. (URL) it out and do not miss his latest creation, the 4th movie: I had some trouble with the *.mov (...) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.general)

beneke
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Pictures from the NGLTC display at the Georgia LEGO Outlet store

(...) Thanks JT, for sharing these great pics with us. I liked the quality of all your nicely detailed models. My favourites have been all the Union Pacific engines and waggons. Especially in this picture: (URL) Godt! Ben (FGLTC) (23 years ago, 30-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) It doesnt matter if the player doesnt want one of his characters dead. This isnt the IOM. you have control over the character, but if it comes to combat or harsh elements or something, he dies. The gamemaster desides. I guess an expediton to (...) (22 years ago, 26-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.371)

  Re: New MOC online

(...) Sorry Sonnich, but as often as I try to visit any of your pages from above, my Netscape browser gets killed.... :-( Leg Godt! Ben (23 years ago, 28-May-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.371)

  Re: RCX & RIS, a fading glory?

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Baker <sjbaker1@airmail.net> writes: [...] (...) I'm certainly getting the backhoe with nine penumatic cylinders available later this year. (URL) out the Technic is not dead! thread (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Jan-03, to lugnet.robotics)

dead
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) I personally like the idea of including resurrection of characters if this is a fantasy game. However, I would place huge restrictions on it. The kind of magic that can bring back the dead would be tremendously powerful magic (for presumably a (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Some support for game project...

(...) I agree, (...) Sounds like Necromancy, I myself think that this sort of stuff should be included in the game, gives it more of an edge, take the Necromancer for instance, who wouldn't want a spell, where you can raise a skelaton or two to do (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Need to borrow stuff for Train History Session at BricksWest

(...) I have one of these, so if you can bring them, that would be cool. (...) I already have secured this item, plus a color copy to pass around (if anyone has a color copy of Der Lego Motor for passing around that would be cool - my copy is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.events.brickswest, lugnet.trains)

dead
(score: 0.371)

  Re: Ringo the Cat: my first attempt at LEGO sculpture

(...) She was very surprised and liked it very much. @8^) It's now residing in her office cubicle. (...) Well, the real cat *was* that size at some point a few years ago, so it could have been a perfect 1:1 model, except he grew up. (...) I didn't (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-03, to lugnet.build.sculpture)

dead
(score: 0.371)

More:  Next Page >>