  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3301 – 3320 of 6562.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Lego Legends....

I think it would be hard to believe if TLC didn't come out with both Imperial Trading post and the Flagship. I know that these sets would be gobbled up buy us pirate fans. Its a given they will have at least one pirate ship (most likely skulls eye (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.pirates)

legends
(score: 0.382)

  Re: And the August Surprise is?

(...) Is it too early to start speculating on the August surprise? Personally I haven't a clue. What is the most prized set next to the Guarded Inn that could reasonably be reisued? I would be pleased by more classic castle reissues but expect them (...) (23 years ago, 5-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.382)

  Re: unlurk- some stuff i made

(...) Ok Spencer, take this with a grain of salt. I have no idea of your part inventory so some of my suggestions may be useless to you. I'm giving you the kind of feedback that I like to get, a mix of the good and the bad. Here goes: -the ground (...) (21 years ago, 24-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) under (...) Thanks Larry, the direct back-translation of needle bearing would be "Nadellager" in German, but Nadellager has a completely different meaning here. That is a roller bearing with very fine (long and thin like needles) cylinders (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) [snip] (...) No, there has to be something wrong with your wheel blocks. Maybe they have collected lots of dust, maybe they have a quality lack.... If you put your waggons on a table with straight track on it and you make a slight ramp out of (...) (23 years ago, 1-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.382)

  Re: 1817 Forest flyer available at S@H

(...) There are three (3) promotional sets being offered <exclusively> for Shop @ Home....there is a "forest flyer", "dragonfly", and the "tower set" each of these were airline "promos"....and now they are being offered to the general public.... (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jul-01, to lugnet.promo, lugnet.town, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.382)

  Re: 3 new spaceish Mocs!

(...) What's up Geordan? (...) YES! My second favorite thing, dropships! To quote you, this guy can take it, give it, and bring it... a beating that is. The chunkyness of this guy works very well. Retractable weapons are awesome, I think, and you (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

dead
(score: 0.382)

  Re: "France is not a Western Country anymore"

(...) Ahh... so we can dispense with the beaurocracy do determine the price of the crime and build a judiciary instead. Seems like a good idea. But what is this mention of a criminal penalty? How does that fit with an 'all rights are property (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.382)

  FA: trainset 3225 sealed in box / starting bid 1 DM

I have a sealed 3225 set for auction at the new German auction platform under www.1000steine.de . Starting bid is only 1 DM. Take a look here, but please be aware of possibly high shipping and money transfer costs. (URL) Regards, Ben (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.market.auction)

beneke
(score: 0.382)

  Re: Lubricating axels, etc.

(...) [snip] (...) One last hint: if the wheels sets are quite old and have been used for most of the time under heavy duty, then they might have evidently wear in their bearings. The 9V wheel blocks are using "tip bearings" (sorry I have not found (...) (23 years ago, 31-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.382)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Mike Petrucelli writes: <snip> (...) Amen to that! As for your questions still unanswered, like lightning and evolution... 100 years ago, Men didn't understand the first thing about many things that we can now explain (...) (21 years ago, 22-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.382)

  Re: My Opinion on Guarded Inn Rerelease...

(...) Here's what I have to say about the Guarded Inn.... first it is a good way to for Lego to make some profit from Lego Enthusiasts by rereleasing great sets like this...I am quite sure if Lego charged $40 each for these, they would still get an (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.382)

  Re: For some Lego is a religous experience. (Was: Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community)

(...) Wait a moment here...with the logic you're advocating you claim: Parents shouldn't drag their children into situations they may not be competent to decide for themselves. With such logic, you can also bring this argument to say that kids (...) (21 years ago, 21-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.382)

  Re: rtlToronto has a huge area!!!

(...) Hey I was there last night. The place was dead, although I don't recall it being all that busy on Tuesday nights anyway. Derek p.s. Train 4.5 is 10 days away. (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Quantifying and Classifying the LEGO Community

(...) My personal feeling is that there are some unwritten rules that strongly *discourage* talking about a LEGO model that someone posts. I certainly have the impression that no matter how well-intentioned, if there is a single sentence in a (...) (22 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.people, lugnet.fun.community)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  `Castle in 2002`

`Castle in 2002` The possibilities of the new castle range due out in 2002 seem quite promising. Castle now has loads of wall elements varying from the ninja line to the most recent Harry Potter ‘Droid Escape’ curved pieces. All these additional (...) (23 years ago, 1-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.381)

  Re: "I speak better English than this villain Bush"

No offense to the participants, but this is a dead issue really. People have their opinions. People do not like to admit to themselves that the U.S. is swiftly on it's way to being run like a "banana" republic, but it is. Simple as that. Believe it (...) (22 years ago, 15-Apr-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Jama's Feet - THEY'RE FRELLING SUPER BOOTS!!!

(...) See: (URL) Eric, you know I tend to quote Jama with Rob Zombie but another song poped into my head seeing how this progress. It's a classic by Black Sabbath: "Has he lost his mind? Can he see or is he blind? Can he walk at all, Or if he moves (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

dead
(score: 0.381)

  Re: 10013 & 10014 First Impressions (at a price)

(...) news:GH11IK.CqF@lugnet.com... (...) kind (...) That's the point: nobody dared to start a public discussion about this topic in the months before the general election and all 4 main parties have been on the same point of view, which means (...) (23 years ago, 25-Jul-01, to lugnet.loc.uk)

beneke
(score: 0.381)

  Re: Manor House of DUDE

Lenny, Great house. Your use of arches on the interior adds a lot to the overall structure. I like the design of the living room chairs, although I'd prefer benches for the dining room (personal preference). Overall the place looks great! You should (...) (22 years ago, 14-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle)

dead
(score: 0.381)

More:  Next Page >>