 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2924
Re: And the August Surprise is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 5 Jul 2001 18:28:02 GMT

In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:

Well, for that, you'll just have to wait...
for the *August* Surprise.

Is it too early to start speculating on the August surprise? Personally I
haven't a clue. What is the most prized set next to the Guarded Inn that
could reasonably be reisued? I would be pleased by more classic castle
reissues but expect them to choose something from a different line.

And when will we be able to preorder the Legends line?

Jonathan