 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2929
Re: And the August Surprise is?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:47:54 GMT

In lugnet.lego.direct, Jonathan Lill writes:
In lugnet.lego.announce, Brad Justus writes:

Well, for that, you'll just have to wait...
for the *August* Surprise.

Is it too early to start speculating on the August surprise? Personally I
haven't a clue. What is the most prized set next to the Guarded Inn that
could reasonably be reisued? I would be pleased by more classic castle
reissues but expect them to choose something from a different line.

And when will we be able to preorder the Legends line?

You mean something like "here's 200 bucks, keep putting in an order for one
each of whatever comes out (so I get it in the first shipment and can amaze
my friends) till the 200 runs out and then get back to me for more" ??

That would be sort of nifty. Ok, very nifty. But logistically it might be a
bit challenging to implement. Only a bit, though. :-)

++Lar