  Search Results: dead legends Beneke
 Results 3181 – 3200 of about 6600.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Station work-in-progress

(...) Hi Frank! Nice to see, that we will have a new building for our Mülheim meeting on october 28th. ;-) (...) Sounds very familiar to me.... (...) Really beautiful start. Since I know some of your finished 8highly detailed buildings) I'm sure (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.386)

  Lego Legends......

Y'know, I hope Lego Legends doesn't turn from the castle area for awhile. And I heard in the pirates scuttlebutt that they are making lego "Classics" re-releasing the Armada ship and the Red beard Runner. I think lego really needs to pay attention (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.386)

  Re: BrickShelf and Starship

(...) Wow. The dead post to Lugnet. That's a neat trick. ;P -H. (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.gaming.starship)

dead
(score: 0.386)

  Re: Harry Potter train?

(...) It is not 9V compatible, since it uses the "normal" wheels like known from the "Adventurer" sets by Lego. Of course it will be easy for any train-head to exchange the wheels against 9V wheel sets.... (...) car... Definitely no motor in engine (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.trains)

beneke
(score: 0.385)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) I know that I am going to be buying some of the new releases since I missed out on the Blue Hopper cars <set:4536> (at reasonable prices) when they came out (how about that for part of the Legends line?). I already plan to buy the re-released (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: A round of applause for LEGO® on their new train releases

(...) what was lego thinking in the first place to juniorize their train sets?they probably knew that after a while people would loose interest since their sets had fewer and fewer pieces, and were becoming more expensive. anyway, i think its great (...) (23 years ago, 24-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.dear-lego)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: jain's guide reborn! (http://wildbrick.com)

(...) How could I not remember? I wrote lots of stories for it. (Joe Frong, LSA Reporter, hated by all.) (...) You're not the only lazy one...For the past month and a half, I've updated my website with, "Nope, not dead yet." (...) Original thought (...) (21 years ago, 16-May-03, to lugnet.general)

dead
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Legends?

A legend is an old set that is no longer produced. Lego has been re-producing some of these into new sets you can buy through s@h. -- Chef/Dan/Bubba Bear ICQ:84584424 AIM: DaGlassAWasta (URL) D. Gonzales" <fradel1@aol.com> wrote in message (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Future Legends?

A question that crossed my mind today: Of all the sets that are out now, what is most likely to be rereleased as a Lenged in ten or fifteen years? I vote for <set:7314 Recon Mech RP>. While I haven't got this set yet, it looks really cool and I've (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)

Steve Bliss <steve.bliss@earthlink.net> schrieb im Newsbeitrag news:HELE4v.3n6@lugnet.com... (...) Great! Thanks! You done it, after weeks. The tracker is online again. Thanks again Bernd (21 years ago, 9-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

dead
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Legends: METROLINER!

(...) hey Tim, does this mean that rtlToronto Train 3+ will have a dedicated metroliner war.... how about this.... a massive metroliner trainset....all the train enthusiasts in Eastern Canada coming together with their metroliners and club cars and (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Legends: METROLINER!

(...) I've been a way for the weekend, and it looks like I missed a doosy... I spent about $550 for 2 1/2 metroliner sets and 1 club car... looks like I'll have to wait for them to "officially come out" as they are still not on search or on the main (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: My site is down :-(

Soon we have a new internet provider. Than I have room enough to put my files on their server (no banners or pop-ups!). But that will take at least a month. Most anoying is that my page is linked from many other pages to (...) (21 years ago, 15-May-03, to lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.technic, lugnet.build)

dead
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Legends: METROLINER!

(...) That's it exactly. (kind of like the saying about computers that goes... resign yourself that as soon as you have bought, what you bought is obsolete!) (...) Yes, I see what you mean. Maybe "fanatic" isn't quite the right term, but what I was (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jul-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  The dead Parts Tracker (was: Problem with account)

Do you guys have an estimate on when this will be working again? Is this an issue of technical difficulties, or are we waiting for someone to get back from vacation? And yes, I know this is all volunteer work. I greatly appreciate having this great (...) (21 years ago, 8-May-03, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw)

dead
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Legends?

(...) Lego direct has recently rereleased the castle guarded inn set as set #10000 (this is the july surprise) They have also just announced a reissue of the metroliner train and the club car set as sets #10001 and 10002 (this is the august (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.space)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

Listen, All I know is that I cant wait to get my hands on two metroliners and two club cars. I just want those four sets all for me and my collection. No, i do not agree with people who resell the 10001 as a 4558 and a 10002 as a 4547 and make a (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  GREAT serive (was: Another Legend dies)

(...) Well, I have to add that the Consumer Service is not only *usually* okay - it certainly rocks and is the best Consumer Service I have ever heard of! Of course I am sad about missing elements and defected parts - but the two pieces I claimed (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Wait a minute. I thought lego IS reproducing the metroliner. Isn't it and the club car the August Lego Legends? Or did I miss something??? (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct)

legends
(score: 0.385)

  King Arthur - The real story

Yes, we've all heard of the man, lets face it, with out the legends, we wouldnt have the ideals of Knights in armour that we all base are building on. But alltogether we know very little about what really happened. Have no fear however, soon i will (...) (23 years ago, 19-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

legends
(score: 0.385)

More:  Next Page >>