 Castle / 9879
9878  |  9880
Subject:
Lego Legends......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 15:13:56 GMT

Y'know, I hope Lego Legends doesn't turn from the castle area for awhile.
And I heard in the pirates scuttlebutt that they are making lego "Classics"
re-releasing the Armada ship and the Red beard Runner.  I think lego really
needs to pay attention to castle more, or otherwise it's going to go down
the tubes like space (We remember those space police...) pirates, and good
town sets!  Cars hardly ever used doors about a year ago.  I hope they
re-relase the sea-dragon, or some falcon's set.  Look at the castles these
days.  I don't think there is much on the inside, or is lego just not
showing it?