 Castle / 9878
Re: Green wizard's hat
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 13 Jul 2001 10:18:08 GMT

Hello!

Oddly enough, it was never in a Castle set but only in Freestyle.  So far
I've run across them in:
<set:4128>
<set:4138>
and heard of them in
<set:1194>
<set:4055>

There may be others as well.  Hope this helps!

Thank you very much!
But where can I get these sets? They seem to be US-only again. :-(

Bye
Jojo